.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Need rest.

 
 
I've been spending entirely too much time and energy of late worrying about the happiness and well-being of folks who couldn't be bothered to piss on me if I were on fire.
 
Gotta wonder why I still bother with people, I ought to know better by now.
 
Fuck 'em all.
 
 
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger lynette355 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:24 PM  
Blogger lynette355 said...

forgive i thought this was opalina's post
if you can reach her please pass on this message

3:25 PM  
Blogger Murph said...

I'm sorry, I don't know who any of these people are.

I took the liberty of deleting your first comment because it had someone's contact info on it.

Hope things worked out.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter