.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nerve damage, insomnia, and stomach flu.

There are now four or five parts of my body that I can't feel, sometimes for hours at a time.

Normally I would consider this to be a good thing but it also means that, at other times, those same areas feel like the skin is being burned off of them and the bones scratched with hot needles...

On top of that I havn't slept in three or four days, and I've spent a good portion of the last 36 hours in the bathroom wondering just what the hell I ate.

Damn I'm cheery, wonder why I spend so much time alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter