.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Whinging on.

I can piss off almost anyone.
 
It's a gift.
 
But why is it that I can't seem to manage to piss off any good marksmen?
 
You know someone who can drill a quarter at 100 yards.
 
I mean I've pissed off plenty of armed individuals over the years, but it seems I've yet to piss off someone who can pull a good C-spine shot at range.
 
It's a pitty cause I sure could use the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter