.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Guess that's that then

Hell of a month, but hopefully (I'm not jinxing myself by saying) the end is in sight.  Wire transfer accounted for, State Dept. crap accounted for, visa issues taken care of, animals taken care of, relatives [hopefully] en-route to this country by the end of the week, job drama [hopefully] winding down, actual day off [apparently] on the horizon, relatives house still being foreclosed on [though without the immediate danger of eviction], relationship [apparently] un-salvageable...

At least I know where I stand,
and knowing where I stand lets me know where I can go.
[though some folk have been telling me where I can go for a long time]

Time to go for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter