.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Ignorance is bliss

More on that at a later date.

Sometimes the blinders come off, and all the pieces of the puzzle fall together at once. 
Sometimes I really hate it when that happens.
Sometimes I would much rather not find out the things that I inevitably find out about people.
Sometimes people feel the need to tell me things about my life that I wish they wouldn't

But I've recently been told (by several people) that everything happens for a reason.

So I'll consider this an object lesson.
A return to my roots.
A gentle reminder,
cuffing me back into the proper mind set,
an attitudinal adjustment,
refresher course in social survival skills,
behavioral conditioning.

Never trust the ones who offer compliments.
Never trust the ones who claim to be trustworthy.
Never trust compassion.

Everyone loves to fuck with the fat guy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter