.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ok

People are back in the country,
money is accounted for,
getting shit straightened out at work (though there is some cluster fuckery on the horizon which I was made aware of tonight).

Wonder if I can score an old bottle of Johnnie Walker Green in this town and totally lose my shit for a few days.

I've not been drunk in a good long fucking time (almost exactly five years) and I think I deserve to tie one on.

Unfortunately I've still got those pesky responsibilities...
  Oh well, a guy can dream once in a while.
  I've not wanted a drink or five this badly in quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter