.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Interrupted

Sweat glistening down aquiline curves
sweet sour warm musk
hint of cinnamon
hint of vanilla
slashing raking crimson talons
groaning
writhing
intertwined
interlocked
surging motion
swaying
plummeting
throbbing
exploding.

Going cold turkey,
from anything I've found,
tobacco,
drugs,
drink,
sex.

The first six months are always hardest.

Cravings strongest.

Memories sharpest.

Dreams at their most vivid.





I really need to get laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter