.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Another stretch

Staring down the barrel of another 21 day week at my 'day' job,
hoping we can get my sister's business off the ground long enough to pay off some of her debts,
wishing I had one person in my life right now who wasn't a business associate, family member, or fair-weather friend.

And I'm thankful for all of them.

I'm glad to have them.

I know it could be much much worse.  I've had it much much worse.

But this is one of the harder times of year for me to be alone,
and I can't help but wish that I had someone to talk to,
to be with,
to give me a touch,
a smile,
a laugh.

A little warmth and human contact.

I know, too much to ask of the universe.

Be happy.

Be productive.

Head down,
eyes forward,
shoulder the boulder son...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter