.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Monday, September 02, 2013

Hubris

I keep seeing messages that I wish applied to me.

People leaving anonymous postings on the internet, in newspapers, saying all the things I long to hear.

Offering reconciliation.

Offering explanation.

Affection.

I know they can't be for me, but I wish they were.

That's the problem with our modern society, we've forgotten how to talk to each other.  (In truth, some of us never learned)


If it's you, and you're hoping I'll read them, give me a call.
Otherwise I have to assume that it's someone else, and give you the privacy that you asked for.
The only gift I have to give, and far less than you deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter