.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Misogyny, Homophobia, Societal Decay, and Captain Caveman

So the other day I was trying to explain the tv show Captain Caveman to a younger co-worker, when said co-worker suggested that we look it up on YouTube (such things aren't frowned upon where I work so I agreed)

And of course, running a search, this was the fourth or fifth entry...

One more part of my youth that will now forever be associated with people doing unpleasant things to each other.


Oh well, at least it's got a good beat, AND they included the signature yell.





And here I was thinking it was just a Scoobie Doo ripoff starring a goofy hippy caveman in a van solving mysteries with a trio of young attractive women...  Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter