.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Another year older.

So it seems I've gained a year.

At some point I got it in my head that I was a year older than I am (though as of yesterday I've caught up)

The up side is I get another year, the down side is that it mostly sucked the first time around.

This years projects:

1) Get over the ex and move on (though I'm still a little peeved that she was setting things up with her new guy while she was still seeing me [apparently being able to tell me that she'd "moved on" a day or two after dropping me over the phone was important to her]    I'm not bitter, not at all... But hey, you get what you deserve, that's life right?).

2) Start learning either Japanese or Russian (why the hell not right?).

3) Tattoos, as many as I can afford (I was planning a few already, but I'd been saving up for a move and wedding that never happened, so why the hell not?  Let's kick this mid-life crisis off in style!).

4) Find a new job (preferably a better paying one).

5) Clear the clutter (literally and metaphorically... I need to streamline my life a bit).

Wonder how long I'll be able to stay on it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter