.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rants and Poetry of a Tired and Angry Man.

Just what the title says, don't look for anything too profound or earthshaking.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am my title, the typically overeducated, disenfranchised, socially dysfunctional loudmouth. I am the disgruntled employee of the month.

Sunday, August 04, 2013

One door closes

I'd almost forgotten how much fun being single can be.

Liberating and depressing,
lonely and enlightening,
convivial, stimulating and terrifying,
all at the same time.

Don't get me wrong,
I really did enjoy the last few years.

But we lost track of the fun things.
Weighted ourselves with unnecessary responsibilities.

Forgot about fun,
trying to live up to expectations that weren't our own.


So thank you.

For the time,
for the affection,
for the care,
for the pain,
for the heartache,
and the abandonment.

You have made me a better person,
and I will always love you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter